- If you have attended at least one BIG 2017 session,
- See also our Invited talks
Many of today’s most successful enterprises – in business and in science – are built on the collection and analysis of data. The sheer volume and richness of these data sets has stimulated a massive wave of innovation. In addition, this revolution has also sparked important debate on data privacy policies, ethics and governance. The BigData Innovators Gathering (BIG) will bring together academic and industry leaders in the big data space to share the state of the art and its successful application in business. This event will be co-located with WWW conference for the fourth time. The gathering will consist of keynotes from visionaries in the field, a panel on hot topics, and talks on successes and best practices.
The focus of BIG 2017 is Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics.
BIG Conference venue
- BIG 2017 is co-located with WWW2017 at:
The Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre,
Meeting room 1,
21 Mounts Bay Road,
Perth – Western Australia.
BIG 2017 CUP:
- BIG 2017 CUP is sponsored by Microsoft.
- BIG 2014 co-located with WWW 2014 – Seoul – South Korea
- BIG 2015 co-located with WWW 2015 – Florence – Italy
- BIG 2016 co-located with WWW 2016 – Montreal – Canada